1. Time for an update on FloriWorld!
In 2020, the world's first flower experience will open its doors in Aalsmeer. And we thought it was time for another update on FloriWorld Amsterdam.Read more
2. Unique tribute to flowers in the Flower Art Museum
The exhibition 'A Tribute to Flowers' opened mid October at the Flower Art Museum in Aalsmeer. Artists Richard Fischer and Jean Jacques Argueyrolles offer a multi-facetted unique tribute to flowers and the beauty of nature.Read more
3. Arjen Vos reveals Aalsmeer’s secrets!
The residents of Aalsmeer are highlighted in the Meet the local series! This time Arjen from the Aalsmeer Today. Meet Arjen!Read more
4. Anna-Maria is totally in love with Aalsmeer
The residents of Aalsmeer are highlighted in the Meet the local series! This time Anna-Maria from the Puur Events. Meet Anna-Maria!Read more
5. Boerma Institute: from nursery garden in Limburg to flower arranging in Aalsmeer
The Boerma family has been in the flower business for over 120 years and today almost the entire floral community knows where to find the Boerma Institute, a centre offering vocational training, courses and workshops in the field of flower arranging.Read more
6. 15x Westeinderplassen through an Instagrammer’s lens
Many gorgeous pics have been shared with #VisitAalsmeer on Instagram and now we would like to share some of our favourites with you.Read more
7. Meet the local: Leontien from Soap studio Uzepia
The residents of Aalsmeer are highlighted in the Meet the local series! This time Leontien from the Soap Studio Uzepia. Meet Leontien!Read more
8. Meet the local: Constantijn from the Flower Art Museum
The residents of Aalsmeer are highlighted in the Meet the local series! This time Constantijn from the Flower Art Museum. Meet Constantijn!Read more
9. Meet the local: Wilco from Turf Aalsmeer
The residents of Aalsmeer are highlighted in the Meet the local series! This time Wilco from the Turf Aalsmeer. Meet Wilco!Read more
10. Renown artist and “Flower Ambassador” Richard Fischer to exhibit in the Netherlands
Top international photographer Richard Fischer will exhibit at the Flower Art Museum in Aalsmeer – Amsterdam later this year. Fischer is one of the most prominent botanical photographers worldwide.Read more
11. FloriWorld: the first flower experience in the world!
Flowerizing people is FloriWorld’s primary aim. From 2020 onwards 365 days a year you will get to witness what flowers and plants can do for you. You won’t just be observing them, you will be taking part in a unique experience. A floral experience 3.0!Read more
12. Floriworld will open its doors in 2020!
Flower lovers in the Netherlands will have a new flower hotspot on the radar. From 2020, FloriWorld Amsterdam will open in Aalsmeer! A centre of experience where visitors from all over the world can enjoy the world of plants and flowers in Aalsmeer.Read more
13. Visit the winter exhibitions at Flower Art Museum
Those who thinks of winter in terms of traditional colours such as white, black, grey and brown are still living in the past. The new winter exhibitions at the Flower Art Museum in Aalsmeer prove this.Read more